What is a Five Star Real Estate Agent?
Five Star Professional partnered with Texas Monthly to identify real estate agents in the Houston region who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacts thousands of recent homebuyers and clients may also submit evaluations online. These consumers rate their real estate agent on criteria such as overall saatisfaction and whether they would recommend the agent to a friend.
Real estate agents who satisfied each of the following criteria are named a Houston region Five Star Real Estate Agent. Each candidate must:
- Receive a qualifying client satisfaction rating.
- Satisfy the applicable state licensing requirements.
- Be actively employed as a licensed real estate agent for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Have a favorable regulatory and complaint history review; and
- Satisfy minimum production on a one-year and three-year basis according to number and volume of transactions.
Five Star Professional Real Estate Agents are a select group, representing less than 3 percent of real estate agents in the area.
- Five Star Real Estate Agents do not pay a fee to be included in the research or the final list.
- Each agent is screened against state governing bodies to verify that licenses are current, and no disciplinary actions are pending.
- The inclusion on the final list should not be construed as an endorsement by Five Star Professional or Texas Monthly.
- The research process incorporates a statistically valid sample inorder to identify the professionals in the local market who score highest in overall satisfaction. These professionals are not included on the list unless their score is statistically valid.